Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Primitive candle....FAIL

Hello friends! Had movie day with mom yesterday, we watched "Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs 2", it was very good and is why I love to watch the animations! Mom and I caught up on the news. Today Bill and I worked on straightening the stuff in the barn, and getting some things organized in there. It looks pretty good now. I'm on Pinterest a lot, and so I decided to make one of those primitive candles out of a roll of toilet paper....not really feelin' it.... I spent a lot of time on it though, so here's a picture. Believe me, it is a messy affair! I probably won't be making any more...time to make some tacos, which will certainly be easier than that candle.....I hope you all have had a great day!
I think this should be called the meatloaf candle..

No comments: