Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, January 11, 2014

R.I.P. Frank Moore

Bill and I went to a celebration of life for a friend that we have known for over 20 years. Not only was he our friend, but he was our supervisor at World Color Press and I worked 15 feet from him for 12 years. The church was packed, well over 200 is my guess. There was lots of cheerful gospel music, with instrumental accompaniment and the family all sat up front and took turns telling funny stories about Frank. It was the first time I left a funeral that I felt uplifted. Frank Moore will be terrible missed by this world, but he suffered a lot these last few months and now is in a better place. We also saw many of our past co-workers, as well. We went out to lunch with my sister-in-law Glenna Halterman and brother-in-law Steve Halterman. It was so nice to sit and talk to them, they are such awesome people and I am so lucky to have them in my family. We ran some errands and came home. I hope you've had a good Saturday.

No comments: