Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Wednesday, January 01, 2014

The Party's over....

I hope you all had a great New Year's Eve. We had a little partly with the grand boys, with snacks, balloons and party blowers, they had so much fun blowing up the balloons and letting them go, and blowing the party blowers continuously! We are under a storm watch with ice, snow (3 - 5") and extreme winds, so Shelley and I discussed it and I took the boys back home today. I was sorry to see them go so soon, but they are precious cargo, so didn't want to take any chances with the weather. We were going to go to mom's today and watch a movie, have a glow in the dark bath tonight and do some facepainting...but these will have to wait for another time...it was nice to sit at McDonald's and visit with Shelley and Cary for a while though, had a large frozen mocha chino with caramel..yum!. Be safe out there, and welcome to 2014.

No comments: