Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Movie Day with mom...

Mom and I had movie day today, since I could not get out of my drive Tuesday, I barely got out today, and Bill is going to croak when he sees all the grooves I made getting back in this evening...lol...Anyway, we watched ST. VINCENT, with Bill Murray and Melissa McCarthy. Melissa McCarthy plays a serious roll, and did a great job of it...It's a very good movie. Then: THAT AWKWARD MOMENT...dont' waste your time.....ugh...terrible! I fixed us some fish that Bill caught last summer, fries, slaw and lemon pie. It was a nice day as always, with my dear ,sweet mama....I hope you all had a good day!

No comments: