Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Sunday, February 22, 2015

stuck in the 80's

It's been a nice relaxing day today. I've been listening to 80's music all day, right now: Michael Jackson's THRILLER...some great music was made in the 80's...do you all remember the THOMPSON TWINS? I had completely forgotten about them, until I heard...HOLD ME NOW. I did some crafting and we had a late, late breakfast at 2:30 this afternoon. Bill is out in his man-cave taking apart a huge cash register that he bought at an auction, why? Because I wanted some cogs and such to start making some steampunk items...he's the best isn't he? The truth is he loves a challenge, so he's happy out there "figuring out stuff"..lol...That's all I got....hope you all have had a good day.. Now back to re-living the 80's. (SWEET CHILD OF MINE, one of my all time favorites...)
feeling nostalgic.

No comments: