Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Red Hatters from the past

So , I was going to do a lot of things today, but I decided to just stay home, snowy, very cold and windy, and not really feeling up to par...so I got out some old photo albums. Many years ago I used to do a lot of scrapbooking. I was looking through some old albums today and found these pictures of our first Red Hat group. We had such fun, miniature golf, spa night, scavenger hunts, swim parties, parades, murder mystery night, bingo, and many other fun things. These pictures tell the story for sure. The first one we all posed, but the second one was how we really acted.....good times!


No comments: