Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Amish Country

We just got home from Arcola/Arthur (Amish country). We just decided on the spur of the moment to go there, we grabbed the mom in law and took off. It just happened that there was a car show at Arcola today, so Bill was very excited. Dona and I did some shopping, and admired the cars and trucks. We ate lunch at The Dutch Kitchen, it was very good, then we hit the farmer's market in Arthur. ( Shady Crest Farm Market ) They were having their fireworks tonight, but there were already so many people there, we just decided to come home instead. It was a beautiful day and only 75 degrees, such a welcome relief after all of the rain. I loved this little Beetle...the luggage rack was filled with vintage luggage and an old gas can....very cute..







No comments: