Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Creamy Avocado (yes avocado) Lassie


Bill went to an antique auction today, so I stayed home to catch up on a few things. For one thing I wanted to try this new recipe for breakfast made from avocados and is kind of like a milk shake, it was actually very good, considering I used almond milk, and did not have cardamon seeds, but had the ground up stuff, and of course, I have no rosewater either, but I used honey, instead of white sugar and really liked it. If you have some ripe avocados around and need to use them, give it a try...now mind you, it does not taste like McDonalds Mint milkshake, even though it looks like it....lol.....
Creamy Avocado Lassi Recipe 

No comments: