Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Wednesday, June 03, 2015

Day 2 with the grandboys!

Garret painting one of his bingo prizes, a firetruck magnet




So last night and this morning, we played Bingo. I went to Dollar General and bought a bunch of cheap toys, put them in brown paper bags, and whenever they "bingoed", they got to pick a prize...they think this is great fun! Yes, we used mini marshmallows for our bingo tokens...lol.. Bingo couldn't compete with video game time though...lol.

Lucas painting one of his bingo prizes, an airplane magnet.

Some more of their prizes...they are such a hoot!

I see you...

They ate half of the marshmallows, so I had to keep adding them to the bowl..they also got plastic lizards.. :)

No comments: