Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Sunday, June 07, 2015

Camping at Carlyle Lake...Dam West area.

Camping at Carlyle Lake this week end, having a great time. We have done so much bicycling, and walking, but it's good for us old folks. Getting ready to hit the beach, 'cause it's hot, hot hot! It's great that there is internet at this camp ground (Dam West)...I hope you all have a great Sunday!

 The camping went well, considering it stormed all night last night and before that was just oppressively hot, thank goodness for cold water at the beach. Saturday night had the most beautiful sunset, I know, there are no bad sunsets, they are all beautiful, the colors were just amazing. I DID NOT enhance these photos at all, the colors were just that vibrant...so here are a few of my favorites from what I just posted in my Camping adventures album on facebook. Our rain gauge had 4 1/2 inches of rain in it!









These two people were just sitting their enjoying the sunset, picture-perfect.


A little sailing was going on at the beach.

4 1/2 inches of rain last night, wow, the camp ground was pretty flooded.

Our rain gauge when we got home had 4-1/2 inches of rain in it, wow!

No comments: