Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Lunch with Shelley before she leaves to go live in Texas :(

Shelley came home today to visit me, Bill, mom and her dad before she leaves for Texas tomorrow. We had lunch at Pizza Man and had a nice long visit. There were tearful good byes from all of us. So tomorrow she starts her new life, and a while later the rest of the family will join her in Irving, TX. I sure will miss all of them so much. So I kept busy this afternoon by getting mom a new computer and setting it all up for her. Just relaxing now after having some buffalo burgers and salad for supper. I hope you have all had a good day.

No comments: