Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Early Easter dinner with the family

We had an early Easter dinner at my mother-in-law's today. Always lots of laughs with that bunch, as well as great food. After dinner we had the annual Easter egg hunt, it is always such a hoot watching them. then we did glitter tattoos...you were right, they loved the cake didn't want to finish their food and wanted peeps..lol...but, we didn't cut the cake until they were all done cleaning their plates.. Bill and I sat in the swing this evening and watched the blue birds making their nest in their little house, like they do every year...it was a very good day.













No comments: