Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Spring storm

Well, that was quite a storm we had, the power was out all over town for over 3 hours. I had just taken some bread out of the oven, literally 2 minutes before the power went out, so yeah me! There was quite a lot of wind damage here in town, trees blown down across roads and on buildings. Bill and I ate peanut butter and jelly sandwiches by candlelight and were just enjoying the sound of the rain...and the toads that were singing so loud we could here them in the house..when the power came back on.I hope you all had a good day..still much more rain coming our way, the night crawlers are all over the place out there, it would be a good night to gather up some fishing bait.

No comments: