Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Surprise party for Pat.

I went to a surprise birthday party for this sweet lady this afternoon at Country Creek Treasures (Pat Rodriguez)I met some new people and had a great time. Good Food and delicious lemon, raspberry filled birthday cake, not to mention great hot tea on this cool afternoon (strawberry vanilla). I gathered up these little girls and let them model some of my hats, and hip scarves, The wide brimmed hats are not mine, but they all were so cute and fun. Yes, the two on each end are twins, and Pat is their grandma, their little sister is in the blue striped shirt wrinkling her nose like a bunny..lol..















No comments: