Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Glitter tattoos...first event coming up.

Most of you know that I did face painting for years, there are many, many photos in my fb album, however, I gave it up a few years ago. It was getting too hard on my back and was very stressful at times when I had a long line and I was doing whole faces, which was most of the time in the dreadful heat here in Illinois..most of time I didn't have a chance for a drink of water or to even stand up. Once again I am trying something new, glitter tattoos. They are so easy and fun and I don't charge as much as for face painting, even though they stay on for 3 to 5 days and are waterproof. I will be at Country Creek Treasures on Aprill 22nd, from 10 til 2, bring the kids, yourself, grandma, your neighbors...and get all glittered up. There is no age limit.. :) There are designs for boys too. (Please excuse my poster, I don't have a printer, yes I need one)


No comments: