Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Thursday, May 03, 2018

Show day!

We had lunch at the Rib Crib...my what great food!   I don't think their is any bad food in Branson...then we went to a couple of shows............SIX...saw them last time also, but they create a new show every year..just awesome...they are 6 real brothers that not only sing, but create all of the instruments with their voices, amazing.   Our next show was ABBA Tribute band...very, very good as well.  The last song was "Dancing Queen" and the whole audience stood up and danced, what fun!
I will try to add a video of SIX from Youtube at the end...! Keep in mind their are absolutely NO instruments, drums, guitar, cymbals, all done by their voices...




No comments: