So....I was "working" at Country Creek Treasures yesterday and a young couple came in, who are evidently my biggest fans..they had been to our shop many times before, purchased a lot of items from my booth in the past, but I was never there. Anyway, Sally introduced them to me and they went on and on how they loved my booth and all the things I make, especially the steampunk items and they were so glad to meet me. The young man says" I wasn't expecting a sweet little lady (i know he was thinking"old", but was too kind to say it)making all of these great steampunk things." I said "You were probably expecting someone with blue hair and a nose ring right, maybe a little more goth? He said"well, yes!" We had a good chuckle at that. Steampunk is such an obscure genre, but it seems to be interesting to a lot of people. Anyway, these sweet people just made my day! Oh, they also bought something from me too! That's why I volunteer at our store, I've met so many interesting people and made some wonderful friends!
Welcome.....
To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained.........
no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.
Friday, August 21, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment