Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Red Neck Central

Ok, I live in the country but don't consider myself a redneck......but.....I digress!...Saturday night we went out with Bill's cousin, Kathy and her husband, Paul. It was Kathy's birthday!....after eating supper at Denney's we went dancing at the Moose club in Salem. Most of the people at the dance were from Kinmundy and so was the band! We actually had such a good time singing along and laughing alot. Bill and I danced alot. I had on really tall shoes and my feet started hurting , but I just kept on dancing. There were about 12 of us at the table, all from Kinmundy. Kathy had several drinks and kept dancing even when the rest of us were sitting down, she was really enjoying her birthday! She was doing this kind of strange dance step, but it looked vaguely familiar!. Pretty soon Bill got up to dance with her and OMG...that's where I saw it...it must be a Halterman thing. I said to her husband..."Do you think that dance step is something they inherited?"...we had a good laugh, but I guess I shouldn't make fun of hubby at least he gets up to dance!

So here is a little Easter joke, just for good measure!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
We got home about 12:30, what a great evening! We haven't danced in ages!

No comments: