Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Sir Lance Abunch.........

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Preston is home for a few days, well, just for two days actually. He is going to Wisconsin to meet Amanda. Anyway, today he came to spend the day with us. Bill was working outside and Preston and I just stayed in the house and visited and had a great time together. I fixed home-made pizza and cherry cobbler with ice cream for dessert. Mom came up for supper too and to visit with Preston. After dinner we watched a movie...A KNIGHT'S TALE. It was very good and was cleverly laced with modern music and present day humor. I give it 5 stars *****. The best part of the movie was GORGEOUS Heath Ledger as Sir William Hatcher...what a hunka hunka.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It was so nice to see Preston again and to spend some time with him, I was glad mom got to see him too! Preston, we love you very much!





No comments: