Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Top 'O the Marnin' to yeh...green people

I am so far behind on my bloggin......I thinks me needs a blogger vitamin.....one that would make your brain remember to blog. Isn't that the strangest word?

Anyhoo, today is St. Patrick's day and since I am partly Irish....
I have a book entitled: Irish Cures, "Mystic Charms & Superstitions",

Here is an Irish Remedy to get rid or freckles:

"Anoint a freckled face with the blood of a bvll, or of a hare and it will pull away the freckles and make the skin fair and clear.....Also the distilled water of walnuts is good."

I don't know about you, but it seems it would be easier to distill a walnut than to get blood from a bull......I think I would still with the nuts!

Besides I don't have freckles!

Have a great St. Patrick's day everyone!


No comments: