Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Labor Day in the Park

Today was Labor day and Kinmundy had it's usual Labor day celebration in the park. It was a beautiful day and there was a crowd in the park like I have never seen before. Everyone seemed to be having a grand time...well, WE were working, and working hard in the concession trailer. Lydia worked for us and it was our first with her at the window, she did a great job though. Before things really got started Lyd ( I call her Lyd, ha ha) and I walked around the car show. Here is my favorite entry. There were so many cars they actually had to park them outside the designated area.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

There were lots of things for the kids. This is empty now because it was early, but there were kids being flung all day....and long lines waiting to be flung..lol.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here is just a little group that I had time to take a picture of. Kent took some more pictures for me later, since he came to visit for a few minutes.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
There was an endless line at our little trailer, I did so many shake ups I think I got "shake-up shoulder"....about 300 or so in 5 hours, so I was very busy just doing that all day!! Mom was relaxing with a shake up guarding the back window!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And for about 5 minutes Lyd and I sat down outside the trailer, we look pretty leisurely, don't we...?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It was a very profitable day and we were very tired, I hope we didn't scare Lyd away from working the pumpking farm.....

No comments: