Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Sunday, September 25, 2005

"Some people don't have enough sense to come in out of the rain"

Today Bill and I went for a walk in the rain that Rita brought to us. It was a slow, cool rain and we even needed JACKETS!...We walked for a long time, Bill Olden drove by with his grand daughter and mocked us for running around out in the rain. We told him to just move on...(loser...)ha ha.

I bought a pedometer this week. I thought it would give me a little more incentive to get walking everyday. When we got back from our walk we had only walked one mile and only burned 130 calories......Sheesh...now I'm afraid to eat an M&M...even a blue one.!

No comments: