Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Monday, December 19, 2005

Red Hatter's Christmas Party







Dec. 14th......(why do I have to keep putting the date in here?? Where is my date thingy?)
Mom and I finally got around to joining the Red Hat Society. We knew several of the ladies anyway, which was a plus. We went to Ryan's in Mt. Vernon for our Christmas Party. My everyone was all decked out in their finest Red Hat attire! The tables were decorated just beautifully with a Red Hat place mat (which we got to keep), Red Hat Bears that played "Girls just want to have fun", and lots of Red, purple and pink items. It was such fun! We all have a decorated cloth gift bag with lots of fun Red Hat stuff in it! These ladies were just hilarious and it was a good thing we were in the closed party room, because we were loud. One of the workers was a cute young man, who just loves the Red Hat Ladies. He especially liked this lady in the picture!...I think he was just buckin' for a big tip, but he was very cute and charming and made us all laugh! We had a gift exchange! It was wild. You got to choose a gift and open it, but if someone after you wanted your gift you had to give it to them and then YOU had to go choose another wrapped package from the table. At first I thought..."What fun is that?", but it WAS fun and funny too! We all ended up with fun things anyway. I can't wait until next month to see what happens next........so stay tuned for "The Red Hats Ride Again"...

No comments: