Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Ho Ho Ho, it's all over but the payments

Christmas has come and gone, and all that' s left is a distant memory and the future payment of those credit card bills. I am glad it is all over, too much food, so much visiting, it is tiring. Bill and I went to Dona's for Christmas Eve, as did the rest of the family. It was fun as always, Steve and Jeanie were doing as well as could be expected after their home was destroyed, they are picking up the pieces. We had breakfast at Dona's and then Jeannie and I went Christmas shopping, it's Christmas eve, and she still wasn't done!! I enjoyed being with her though. She is such a sweetheart.

Christmas day Bill and I went to mom's, along with Kent. Darren and Mindy showed up about 4:00, so we had a short visit. Shelley was working and Preston went to Minnesota to visit the inlaws. I heard from the both of them too, so Christmas trudged on and was finally over. I don't mean to sound like "Bah , humbug", but it seems that the season just stresses everyone out somuch and then when it is over, everyone goes into that January slump, I need to move to Florida!

No comments: