Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Monday, June 12, 2006

Baby Garret three months old and smilin'

Paging Dr. Garret, Paging Dr. Garret.........Mom had been in the hospital for a week when these pictures were taken. The good news is that she got to come home on this day and to see baby Garret was just an added bonus. Garret didn't want to give grandma any bad germs, so he wore his mask like a good boy.....
Here is Garret with mom and dad at Colonel Sanders, he got his first taste of mashed potatoes today too. Garret is a centerfold........he looks like he thinks he is the coolest baby on the planet.
It's all in the attitude, son!
I guess he thought that was pretty funny.....
Ok, I guess he thought that was REALLY funny...
He's trying to fool us by looking innocent, but I think he has a little twinkle in his eye!!! I can already tell he is full of it!

Garret's first taste of ice cream at grandma's ice cream shoppe on his 3 months birthday. He's not too sure

No comments: