Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

A "beary" Happy Halloween from Garret

Mom and I visited Shelley and Garret today...Wow,has he grown!...he was extremely heavy while we were shopping for his Halloween costume....but was so good and was looking at all of the colors. Trouble with the sippy cup???
Yum....like I needed any extra calories.....Shelly made Spaghetti Pie and individual cheesecakes...we wanted some salad with the spaghetti...but afraid to eat anything green these days....icoli is just not my idea of fun....
Great Grandma giving Garret a horsey ride...well, he was actually jumping up and down...he's ready to roll...actually by the end of the day he had mastered the art of crawling,,,,,is this child a genius or what? What???? I'm the grandma so of course he is.
Here is Grandma....with Beary Garret......we'll he is just too adorable...
Here is a better view of the costume....with the bear face on top...


I think we need to take a few more pictures....

It was great to see you all again, Shelley....hope poor Cary is over the flu....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh c'mon, that's just too cute!