Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Here I am....

I haven't posted for a week because I was giving the Red hat ladies a chance to see our pictures and download them....

So what has happened this week?,,,Last Wednesday, mom had a doctor's appointment at Mt. Vernon. She had to go see a new heart doc, well, was he a cutie!!!...so we didn't mind the visit at all. It was just a check up anyway, and all was well with her heart. After, we went for lunch at Fazoli's and had our 4 cheese and tomatoe panini.....or as I like to call it, heart attack on a bun!....Then we went to the dollar store and had a grand time buying things we didn't need, everything was a dollar, so it didn' t matter if we needed it or not....it was just $1.00.....

Then we drove back to salem and had turtle cheesecake and coffee....I think I gained five pounds and lost $10.00....

No comments: