Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Rad Hatter's Tea Party - Halloween float


October 7th, the Ramblin' Roses Red hatters rode in the Halloween Parade (or Little Egypt Festoval, as we call it here.We decorated all morning and finally it looked like our theme: Mad Hatter's Tea Party.....
Here is mom sitting in the park before we got on the float. It was a beautiful day,

Ok, everybody, get on board....
We even had our own Mad Hatter, Kathy, with bunny suit and pink hat...
Riding along, throwing candie at the little ones. Once I threw a bag of skittles and hit some little kid in the head...sorry, kid!..
Here we are in front of the judges.
I'm waving at Bill as he took the pictures....it was a really fun day.

No comments: