Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Red Hat Pajama Party

Yes, Velvet and Linda, I said.."Pajama Party"!

So last night the Red Hatter's had a "slumber" party. We dress in pajamas, rented a room and played music and ate lots of junk food. It got a little boring, so we decided to go to this little bar down the road. It is in a town of about 200 people, so red neck city there...ha ha. We decided to go to this particular bar because one of our Red Hat ladies and her husband does the karaoeke thing for extra money on the weekends and she was working and couldn't attend our party. So about 10pm we marched right in there like we owned the place, boas, jammies and all (I decided to wear purple devil horns with mine). As we were walking by the crowd (and I think everyone in town was in there) someone said "Well, looky here"...seriously, they said looky...So we surprised our friend, Janet, who was glad to see us and we all got up and sang with the karaoke machine "Girls just want to have fun"..while all the ladies in the bar danced out on the dance floor. They all cheered and applauded when we were done, and "high-fived" us. Then we left the place dancing....

I don't know if they applauded because they liked our song or because we were leaving...

The bingo games following were a little more tame, but we laughed out asses off..
Wilma with her boy friend....McDermott
Pat, always so fashionable......leaving a trail of feathers.
Time for snacks....
Hey, Velvet!!!!
Me and mom.....still snackin'
A picture of the table Cathy and I worked on...
I bet Wilma's thinking, "I'm so cute"
Pat needs to wear bigger ear rings, so we can see them next time!
Say: "Karaoke"
Well, don't we just all look so happy!
A "depends" moment

And we ended the night at 1:00 a.m. with a little "Electric Slide"

No comments: