Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Beach fence 2


Another gorgeous day, so warm,wow! I finished a few more wood projects, my favorite again is a different beach sign. I am out of sea shells now, so guess I will have to go for a different theme...I had many bags of shells, many of them I picked up myself from the beaches we have been to, kept them for years and years...but then cleaned my craft studio up and sold them...stupid me..who knew I would need them? We ordered pizza and had some beers, it's been a good day! The wind just changed and now it's COLD again...it was a nice mini-summer while it lasted...I got my first face painting booking today for March 29th, summer's on it's way...eventually...I hope you all had a great day.

No comments: