Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Wednesday, February 05, 2014

More snow, more cooking, more rag wreaths...busy, busy, busy


Good afternoon, friends! Still snowing here in Kinmundy and drifting as well. The sun is trying to shine through, though. Anyhoo, those strawberries were mighty tasty yesterday, along with deer and noodles, salad and homemade bread, there's enough left for today...yeah! I made another wreath yesterday, remember I am just using what I have here and haven't bought any new fabric, so I may have some strange combinations of colors and patterns, but that's what makes it fun. I made some cloth rosettes for this one. I hope you all have a great day, and all of you local yokals, stay warm..

No comments: