Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Friday, February 14, 2014

Red Hatters at the Gathering Place on an icy, snowy day!

Had lunch with my Red Hat sisters today, it was a small group since it was snowing like crazy and I could barely see to get there and the other ladies had the same problem. Let me tell you people, the roads are terrible. There were 4 cars off the road between Salem and Kinmundy and I don' t mean on the shoulder or anything one of them went down an embankment and into a tree, another one was in the middle of a corn field, the others were off the road with their hazard lights on...so my point is...BE CAREFUL or stay home, it's not worth it cause I love you all too much for anything to happen to you.... 

No comments: