Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, February 08, 2014

Herb and Garden show at Mt. Vernon, IL

We went to the Herb and Garden show today in Mt. Vernon. There were several garden booths, but mostly it's turned into a craft fair. Lots of people there though and I bought some delicious home made pasta noodles, and found a craft shop that had everything for half off, so had to donate some cash there..lol..also stopped by Donita Morris 's booth and bought an awesomely cute apron (yes, I wear aprons). and some other great items..had lunch at Fazoli's.Even though it was cold and gray and there is still snow everywhere, it turned out to be a pretty good day. I hope yours was too.

No comments: