Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Gravity again


Good afternoon friends. Had a great day with mom yesterday. We watched GRAVITY...I had already seen it at the theater, but it is fantastic as you know, it is nominated for 11 academy awards. Anyway, it is a very emotional movie and afterwards mom laughed and said "Sheila, I really didn't need all of that stress". then she said she loved it...I think she could have used a xanax or something..lol...So, Bill and I are going to display our crafts at the Country Creek Treasures in Salem, starting tomorrow. If you haven't been there, it is awesome...not your mama's craft store, new and interesting things, and some good stand bys as well. Here are a couple more things we have made, we are having fun working together on the same projects...I hope you all have a great day!

No comments: