Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, April 04, 2015

Easter Sunday dinner on Saturday.....

Had a wonderful time at dinner today, but, Oh my..so much food! Mom joined us too, and we all had a nice visit. Look what my mother-in-law got all of the daughter-in-laws for Easter! Isn't it cute? Does anyone know what kind of succulent this is, so I won't have to go searching? The reason that my mother-in-law always gets us something is because her "boys", have to have a chocolate rabbit every year...lol...a few years ago she thought it was time to stop getting them the chocolate bunnies, I mean, two of them were over 50 already. and they all were whining "Where's our chocolate bunny?" Waa waa...So, being the good mom she is, the bunnies arrive every Easter like clockwork.... This is a true story....really, it is. We did some yard work, getting the garden ready...can't wait to get something growing in there....I hope you all have had a great Saturday!

No comments: