Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, April 18, 2015

First face painting event of the year...























I had a nice day at the Donoho Prairie Christian Church Quilt and craft show. Got to see some old friends, Bill Bandy, was so nice of you to make a special trip to see me, wish Tina could have made it also, and John Sharon Claybaugh, always a pleasure, my friends! Thanks for rounding up the grand kids.., Bob Lybarger, thanks for helping me set up this morning, and for giving me such a hard time...lol.... Donita Morris, I wouldn't have been there had it not been for you, so thanks, and always love seeing you. The kids were awesome, as always, what a fun job I have! Here is my favorite photo of the day....I was set up by the slide, they were arguing over who was the boss of the slide, and were getting really noisy and blocking the slide, and the ladder, , so I told them that I was the boss of the slide, and to come down and line up, so I could take their picture....and then I told them I would hunt their parents down if they didn't quit arguing.... They were pretty good after that.....I'm a MEAN face painting lady....I hope you all have a good day too.

No comments: