Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Thursday, April 02, 2015

Glitter glue slime and shaving cream eggs

I've reach the bottom of my Mary Poppins Magic bag of tricks....today, we made glitter glue slime...it was not the greatest stuff, as it got too firm, but they had a ball with it. Then we colored Easter eggs using shaving cream and food coloring...they LOVED this, of course, because it was very messy, very, very messy! While we were waiting for the eggs to dry, they had to play in the left over shaving cream stuff...lol..kids!...anyway, the eggs turned out beautifully! We used neon food coloring and put them in a basket. They are playing with their remote control cars now, they are SO busy! I hope you all have a great day!




















No comments: