Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Wednesday, April 08, 2015

RAPBERRY TEA ROOM.

I treated myself to lunch at the Raspberry Tea Room, which is less than a mile from Shelley's house. I've driven by it, literally hundreds of times on my way to see the grandboys, The food was wonderful, and is a good place to have a light lunch, or a whole meal. They had 20 different desserts, seriously! The restaurant is at the end of an antique mall, which used to be a motel. I checked it out too...anyway, I've had a good day. The boys and I are going to Subway tonight, they are looking forward to it. Still no storms, but the sun has been out, and things are getting more humid...I hope you all have a good day!

No comments: