Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Hello, friends, it's been a great day in so many ways. My prayers were answered about someone close to my heart, which is the main reason it was a great day.  In other matters...we found a new home for our two chickens that were left out of dozens of them that we raised.. There is a nice mexican guy that lives down the road, he has lots of chickens, they just run free and his pitbull actually protects them, it's pretty amazing. So, our last two cluckers will spend their final days with 4o other hens and roosters. So we are officially out of the chicken business after 11 years. What an experience! We sure enjoyed them. It was a beautiful day and we spent lots of time outside. I also worked on re-purposing some Altoid tins, and some other projects... I hope you all had a great day.

No comments: