Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Monarch butterfly caterpillars on our milkweed...

Hello friends! Mom and I had movie day today, we watched THE LONGEST RIDE, which starred Clint Eastwood's son, Scott, who is gorgeous, it was a pretty good love story, it was actually two love stories in one, then we watched HOME, the animated alien movie, which was very entertaining as Jim Parsons was the voice for the main character ,"Oh". When I came home I was out looking at my milkweed plant, since I had seen some monarch butterflies on it numerous times, and I was so happy to see these caterpillars on there! This means I will have monarchs hatching right in my back yard.. I have bread in the breadmaker and am watching some old black and white movies from the 40's, I just love the old movies. I hope you have all had a great Tuesday..





No comments: