Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Sunday, January 08, 2017

Antique auction Sunday part 2

On the way home from the auction, we stopped by Denny's to have a late lunch. We ordered an omelet and "seasonal fruit", I was pleasantly surprised by this beautiful bowl of fresh fruit, instead of the usual canned pineapple thrown on the side there. :) Bill had been told there was an eagle's nest along interstate 57 so we drove home that way so I could see it, we couldn't tell if there was any activity going on there. You can see it clearly from interstate 57 around the 130 mile marker. I took this picture from the overpass on St. Peter rd. in Kinmundy...all I had was my phone, so it's about as good as it gets...anyway...glad we are home and warm this evening...


I also wanted this cool fur pillbox hat...

and this Aladdin lamp

and this granite ware...

and any of this awesome furniture...but...I had to keep reminding myself that we are "downsizing"....boo on that... :)

No comments: