Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, January 07, 2017

Halterman Family time

Our niece, Amanda Raper and three kids came to visit from Indiana today, so we had lunch at Applebee's with the Halterman's (and friends) .It was an early celebration of my mother-in-law's birthday, and mine too. So we got free dessert, woot! The kids couldn't get home for Christmas to see great grandma Dona, so we also had a belated Christmas present opening. It was a really fun day. . I also received a surprise gift from my daughter, Shelley Yandell, along with some new school pictures of the boys. She sent me some leggings and said that the boys picked them out! They did a good job, grandma Sheila has wild looking legs now..lol...hope you all have had a good Saturday!

No comments: