Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Tuesday, January 03, 2017

Uncle Bob has a date for lunch

Just had to share this photo of my Uncle Bob Westman and his friend of many years, Imogene Denton, on New Year's Eve. Such a sweet photo of wonderful people. Prayers and hugs for both. Please read all of Jenny's post, it is the sweetest thing she did for her mom and for my uncle.

Well I have to say, this was the most different New Years Eve I've ever spent. I picked Mom up from the nursing home this am. And we went to her apartment at the Manor. I did her hair and put on a little makeup, then she got to eat lunch with her friend Bob. She was so happy to be there. It is an encouragement for her to keep up her PT so she can come back to her "new home. She loves it at the Manor. She is still very weak and cannot stand or walk without someone helping her. Please just pray she can get stronger every day.


No comments: