Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Sunday, January 08, 2017

Antique auction Sunday

We had a good time today, even though it was 7 degrees when we left the house, barely made it to 20 degrees today. We didn't buy anything, because we were selling there today. It's hard to resist when there were so many interesting things to bid on..One thing that I found most interesting was this Airline television. I think it was sold by Montgomery Ward. This is a 1948 model, with a 7" screen..older than me...lol....and I tried to bid on this sweet little perfume bottle with the butterfly on top, but it went way too high. A nice crowd today, as always at the monthly auction. I hope you all enjoyed your day!



No comments: