Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Thursday, May 02, 2019

Back in 2000 and 2001- old photos

I was moving some photo albums around (remember them?) and I spent a while looking through some of them..since it's Throw Back Thursday , thought I would post a few random photos and a newspaper clipping from way back when. Most of these are from the year 2000-2001, cause yes, I am organized like that...you all know how I feel about documenting everything with photos, constantly...I see many of you rolling your eyes and shaking your heads. Have a great day, I have added captions for those of you who want details, I'm all about details too.
Obviously, New Year's Eve, 2000, With my friend, Teresa.

silly, Bill!

Wow, long, long time ago, Salem Jr. Women's Club officers.

Me and my family.

Mom's favorite place was with these kids.

Preston and Tiki did not get along at all!

Darren's birthday, 2001..a day at the mall (Having fun in the Spencer's Gifts store)

A luau we had at our ice cream shop, lucky for me I had these beautiful, fun, smart girls working for me

On our way to a Halloween Party

Yet another Luau at our ice cream shop on the hottest, most humid, miserable day of the summer, Bill is sucha good sport!

Camping in Colorado on Bill's birthday

At Wakita, Ok, at the Twister museum (as in the movie Twister)

A Christmas Party for World Color Press


Me and my old friend, Vickie on New Year's Eve, 2001!   A fun night of dancing and laughs!

No comments: