Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Froggy came to visit

We were outside sitting in our swing last night, just enjoying the evening, and something landed on my shoulder, I started to freak out, because, you know, I thought it was a big spider..I started to brush it away and it didn't feel like a spider, then it jumped again and landed on my leg, it was just one of our little tree frogs..so I just let him sit there and then he jumped onto BIll's knee and stared at him for a long time.. There are lots of them around here, they live inside an old bird bath/fountain that I made into a planter, it is right by the swing. soon, he jumped onto the side of my craft room and onto catching insects.....



No comments: