Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Monday, May 27, 2019

Memorial day Dedication to my family members

I would like to thank my many family members who have served our country on this Memorial day: First of all my son, Preston Phillips, who is still serving, my twin brothers, Kim and Kent McKelvey,, my sister-in-law, Sylvia McKelvey, my son-in-law, Cary Yandell, my two uncles, Bob Westman and John Westman, Jr., my dad, Bob McKelvey and my step dad, Milo Knight....If I forgot someone, please forgive me, it was not intentional..Thank you to ALL of those that have served our great county to keep us free and safe.

Preston Phillips

Kim and Kent McKelvey, and yes, there names were switched, Kim is on the left and Kent is on the right.

Sylvia McKelvey (Kim's wife)

My uncles, Bob Westman and John Westman, Jr.

Cary Yandell, my son in law

My dad, Bob McKelvey, the short one on the left.

My step dad, Milo Knight

No comments: