Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Friday, May 03, 2019

Surprise lunch for Jenny Holsapple

Our classmate and my personal very good friend, Jenny Holsapple and husband, Ed, moved to Florida around Christmas time.  They sold all property, business and moved permanently.  She has been with us for our whole lives and we missed her.  Her daughter, Kelly, contacted me that she would be coming home for the high school prom, because her grand daughter was a queen candidate...so we decided to have a surprise lunch for her...She was truly surprised since she didn't know anything until she walked into Joe's Pizza with her family, and there we all sat waiting for her...so nice to see you and we all enjoyed her visit so much.  As an added surprise to her day, her grand daughter was crowned prom queen! 

No comments: