Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Why the clams, Bill?

I sent Bill to the store a while back for something, and he also came home with a can of diced clams..just one little can..lol...so because I love a cooking challenge I started looking on Pinterest...and found this stuffed mushroom recipe and I had everything here, so with our herb-crusted lamb chops and Greek salad, we had clam, cheese onion, pepper and garlic stuffed mushrooms cooked in a lake of butter in the oven......SO good! So except for an hour walk in the sunshine, that's actually about all I accomplished today...I hope you all had a good one...sorry no pictures, Bill was waiting at the table with his knife and fork..

No comments: