Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Tuesday, September 01, 2026

New Potion Bottles and pending project

 

Here are a few potion bottles I've made lately. This time of year I try to make fun ones that can be used for Halloween parties. I make and sell them all year though. My new favorite thing is making the color-changing bottles. The colors keep swirling and it looks magical! Also,I started making a vintage photo album out of a book that I got at Goodwill. I have the cover done. I am putting old copies of vintage photos in it with some captions. At least that's the plan. I am just making it for me, so no pressure. So, that's what I'm doing on this 102° day!
Everyone stay cool and pretend snow is in the forecast! 

 




No comments: